Young Goose Green Tea Phyto Serum
Antioxidant Serum. A soothing moisturizing gel that hydrates, comforts and alleviates redness and sensitivity. This serum delivers a high concentration of EGCG, an antioxidant found in green tea to improve the results of Red and Near-Infrared Light Therapy.
- 5% green tea with 98% EGCG polyphenols provide strong antioxidant benefits and helps prevent sun damage
- EGCG polyphenols have been shown to increase the skin regenerative effects of light therapy
- Minimizes the appearance of dark under-eye circles and other discolorations
- Lessens breakouts and mattifies oily skin
- Minimizes redness
- AM: Apply after cleanser and before moisturizer
- PM: Use prior to using Bio-retinol
All skin types
Calms and hydrates the skin
- Get the most out of your redlight therapy session by applying it prior to your begin
- If you couldn’t resist the urge to pick at your acne this is the perfect serum to minimize and reduce redness
- If you have redness, rosacea, and/or oily skin, apply before your makeup to mattify and even your skin tone.
- Make sure to bring this with you the next time you go to the beach or summer getaway to help your skin heal faster after potential sun damage
5% Green Tea: 5% green tea with 98% EGCG polyphenols: provide strong antioxidant benefits and helps prevent sun damage, soothe and calm the skin. EGCG polyphenols have been shown to increase the skin regenerative effects of light therapy
Vitamin E: A rejuvenating antioxidant and skin protector.
Hyaluronic Acid: A natural humectant capable of holding 1,000 times its own weight in water, making it an ideal moisturizer when applied topically.
How to use
After cleansing, apply to the face and neck 5-10 minutes before light therapy. Follow light therapy with C.A.R.E. moisturizer.
If used with an RLT device:
After cleansing, apply to the face and neck 5-10 minutes before light therapy. Follow light therapy with C.A.RE. moisturizer.
If used without an RLT device:
As needed, apply 2-3 drops to the face, neck, and chest. It can be used on other areas of the body as needed. If using in the morning, apply after ProC.A.R.E algae and vitamin C serum and before C.A.R.E. moisturizer. If using a Bio-Retinol at night, apply after Bio-Retinol application.